Monday, October 17, 2016

Day 41: Monday, October 17th

Good Afternoon, Room 36 Families!

I was very impressed with the paragraphs I received from students interested in being on Student Council.  Not only did I get more self-nominations than I expected, but your students have some great ideas about how to improve their school!
Because I could only select two students to go to the official Student Council meetings, I will have a "Class Council" meetings during lunch, once a week. During these meetings, all interested students can meet with their class reps to discuss ideas.

A reminder about my homework policy:  I assign homework Monday-Thursday, but it is not due until Friday.  I strongly encourage students to attempt to complete each day's homework on the day it was assigned, so that they aren't overloaded at the end of the week.

Homework:
- Read 20 minutes + reading log
- MyMath: Chapter 4, Lesson 1 (p. 201-202)
- Vocabulary Squares
- If unfinished: Rock Cycle paragraph

No comments:

Post a Comment