Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday, February 9th

Good Afternoon, Room 36 Families!
Today we had Art with Ms. Greene! The students' Mola inspired work turned out great!
Don't forget: I need all permission slips for the field trip next Wednesday.  I can only take two chaperones on the bus, and I have had more than that request to go.  I will
Chapter 8 in our math book is challenging! We were working on prime and composite numbers today. Students filled out a chart like this in class to make it a little easier. I have extras if you would like to keep one at home.

Homework:
- Read 20 minutes (Lexile level book)
- MyMath: Chapter 8, Lesson 2 (Independent Practice p. 493-494; Homework p. 495-496)
- Opinion Writing: More Recess

Wednesday Homework:
- Read 20 minutes (Lexile level book)
- MyMath: Chapter 8, Lesson 1 (Independent Practice p. 487-488; Homework p. 489-490)

No comments:

Post a Comment