Sunday, September 11, 2016

I'm So Excited!

I'm so excited, I had to share: I just found out that my Donor's Choose project for Room 36 was  completely funded this weekend!!  That means we will have 6 Chromebook computers in our classroom to use for all sorts of next level instruction!
But that's not all!  I ALSO found out that I was approved for a grant to use Reflex Math with Room 36 this year!  Reflex Math is a fabulous math fluency program, that helps students practice math facts in a fun way, at an appropriate level.

We used this program at my previous school, and all teachers noticed a difference in math fluency and automaticity.

Each student will get their own account, which they will log into during the week at school -- and will also have access to at home.  They can practice as much as they want! (And it's so fun, they WILL want to practice.)

We do not have our account information yet, but if you would like to check it out, you can go here: Reflex Math

No comments:

Post a Comment